Awarded the Order “For Efficiency”
Based on the decision of the international team of the Baltic-Black Sea Economic Forum, a solemn awarding of the Order "For Efficiency" took place on September 25, 2020.
Among the award recipients:
- Volodymyr Makukha – Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Baltic-Black Sea Economic Forum;
- Gvidas Kerushauskas (pictured) – Ambassador-at-Large of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Alena Leshchenko – Director of Science Park of Kherson State Maritime Academy “Maritime Industry Innovations”, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of Humanities Department;
- Yevhen Nazarian – Deputy of the Kherson City Council;
- Serik Akhmetov - General Director of Port Kuryk (Kazakhstan).